Thursday, November 5, 2009
Seriously
Have you every had someone treat you like crap for NO REASON. I just have to vent. There is this guy in my Arch class I have never sat by him, been in a group with him, done a project with him, NOTHING but he treats me like "pardon my french" Shit. Today we were both asked along with another guy in the class to do 30 minutes of setting up for this workshop tomorrow. We started setting up and then we had to go to class. After class I went to see what was left to do almost everything was taken care of. I helped for a few more minutes and everything was done. I went up to let the other guys know that everything was done. I told them "Everything is taken care of for setting up so you can leave whenever you want to, Our Responsibility is taken care of. " The one guy said "Thanks." The other guy said " Well thats a good thing because I wasn't going back down to help anyway, But I am glad that you feel the need to give me permission to leave." SERIOUSLY??? He had two friends sitting right there too. Why does he feel the need to say crap like that. He could have just said Thanks. He is like the "cool" mean guy in middle school who had followers who listen to everything he says. I have had two other people in class who also don't know me say off the wall comments to me because of something he said about me to them. Middle school was over 10 years ago for me. I hate that every encounter with him takes me back. I have asked other people in the class who I am friends with about it. They think that the reason he doesn't like me is because I "represent the girl he always wanted that never wanted him back" I don't know if that is true but seriously. I keep wanting to call him out on it but in the same sense I don't want him to have the satisfaction of knowing that it bugs me. I really could careless if it was only him saying it but he has his little followers and he says stuff behind my back to other people all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I wrote a comment, but I don't see it posted! Wierd~ well I said don't let some lame guy get your down! Hike up your skirt and work those stilettos!
ReplyDelete