Thursday, July 8, 2010

Welcome to your home Ginger Snap

I am happy to say I am the proud new owner of a VitaMixer. I named her Ginger Snap. I don't usually name things but my friend Carrie and I decided that calling it the VitaMixer all the time would be annoying not to mention it is a horrible name. I got it yesterday and it sat there in the box unopened till today. I was home for 3 hours before I decided to open it. I think I am scared of it. First off it is RREEAALLLYYY expensive. So I finally opened the box and read all the stuff it said in the welcome packet. Now I am even more scared of it. I haven't watched the instructional DVD yet. But it says to watch the DVD and then practice a few recipes in the Cookbook before trying to do anything on your own. This is getting very complicated. I still haven't seen my actual blender yet. The cardboard piece in the box is still covering this crazy machine. Maybe I will take a peek tomorrow As for now. I have the instructions on my coffee table and the mixer is still safe in its box.

No comments:

Post a Comment