Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ready to Start

It has been a hard choice for me to make but I have come to the conclusion it is time for the Frehner's to move on to a new ward. We are not moving but the Spirit has a hard time when there is drama, contention and self-righteous people around. Today we attended a wonderful ward. It was a Normal family ward where church is run the way I have always known it to be. Sacrament meeting was wonderful. They talked about worshiping through music. I love this. I know that music is very powerful and I love having spiritual music in my daily life. Sunday School was about Job and his trials. Love learning about how to hold fast to God when hard times come. Relief Society covered a few different topics about the gospel. I left feeling so amazing and at peace. The church is true. I had a wonderful night with the Clark family. We had dinner, played games and even made smore's. What a wonderful way to start the new school year.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!! I am so happy for the two of you! I know that will help you out! Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of a ward were you in? Young Married? I didn't know they still had those...

    ReplyDelete