Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Burned Out

I found that I never posted this a few weeks ago when I wrote it. So I decided to post it anyway.

IS this what BURNED OUT feels like. I mean go and go and go and go. Then I take a baby break and go and go and go some more. But have I really got to a point where I am really just Burned out? I can't be. I have to much to do. I am anxious, so much so that I just want to sleep. I don't ever remember getting to this point. For most people the idea of sleep might be a constant desire but not for me. I like to be awake I sleep because my body needs it not because I love to sleep. But that is all I want to do. I love doing, and going. Why is it that I have no desire right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment