Tonight I was finishing my drawing for my class tomorrow morning that is at 7:30. I looked at the clock and it was 9:00pm. I had a few things I needed to do so I multi tasked. I did 50 jumping jacks, some arm stuff then Turned on the water in the bathtub. I sat in the tub with my back to the facet. I painted my toe nails and made sure to keep them out of the water while I got my hair wet under the running facet. Then I went into a v-sit while i shampooed my hair. Then I rolled back and did crunches and rinsed my hair. Then back into a v-sit to condition and more crunches. My Stomach was extra engaged due to the slope of the tub to the drain. I soaped up and rinsed of. Shaved my legs all in less then 20 min. I will have to try and find more ways to multi task in the future. I love my new polish color. I wil have to post a picture tomorrow.
That is all
Luvs
Char
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



lol oh Charlotte. Your multi-tasking skills are going to come in handy even more when you're a mom. At work my coteacher and I have decided that we need to make exercise videos for new moms, including every day things that they can do with baby as exercise, beyond just a jogging stroller. I have a bad habit of starting the laundry, the dishwasher, and wanting to take a shower all at the same time...thinking that once I'm done with the shower I can throw the wet clothes in the dryer and unload the dishwasher. However, there's never enough hot water to do all three...yet I continue to do it, at least once a week. Nice to hear I'm not the only crazy multitasker.
ReplyDelete