Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bad Hair Day

Last night I had a Pump class and got home after 9:00pm so I took a shower and washed may hair since I had work at 6:00am in the morning. I went to bed with my hair wet. I don't usually do this but it's no bid deal. I woke up super sleepy and decided to take the extra 15 minutes of sleep over using the flat iron on my almost dry naturally wavy hair. I pulled it into a ponytail. uuummm since my hair is wavy from the roots I couldn't get the top of my ponytail to lay flat. Every once in a while when I out my hair in a Ponytail I get bumps but nothing like this. Oh well it was to late to really do anything with it. Through out the day every time I saw myself in the mirror my hair was getting worse. I don't think I usually have bad hair days but for al I know I have them all the time. Today was just one of those funny days where my hair was a little extra put of control.
Luvs

No comments:

Post a Comment