Sunday, December 30, 2012

Baby Ewan's Baptism

Today my nephew Ewan was baptized into the Catholic Church. He is such a sweet little guy. He is still so little and his arms and legs are so long. It was a very nice event and I am very happy for my sister and her little family. Dugan loves the fact that my sisters church always has donuts and oj ( and coffee) after an hour long service. I think he even put money in the donut fund box that was on the table. He thinks we should do that at our church. We had a nice time at Ashten's house celebrating with friends and family. We also got to have a mini Christmas since we hadn't had a chance to give gifts to each other yet. I got my dad smartwool socks and a tie, my mom a silicon baking mat and paper. My parents peach vinegar and blood orange olive oil, Chris a gift card and mug to go to the movies, Ashten what she wanted, Liam two train baseballs, a train cookie cutter and a movie. My sister gave me a really cute ballerina Betsy Johnson necklace and my husband a gift card for wings. After my sisters house I got to stop by one of my Best friends from school Jen's house and congratulate them on the blessing of their baby Beckett on his blessing that I missed due to being at Ewan's Baptism. I love that girl. She is such a cute mom. Dugan and I have had a wonderful Christmas season. I will have to try and write about it. Today was great. Now it's time to finish unpacking and do laundry from my vacation.



1 comment: