Saturday, January 5, 2013
The Winter Flip Flop
I have been bugging Dugan since October about buying these shoes. When I first showed them to him he didn't like them but then when I told him the price he started to make fun of me for liking them. They are the Winter Flip Flop. The shoe that I can throw on on the weekends or I can wear to dance before changing into my ballet shoes. Slip on and off and super comfy. So I hadn't actually tried them on but I own a pair of Uggs and they are Awesome. I had them in my Nordstrom online shopping bag but then they were sold out. Then I found them on a few other websites. I still couldn't commit to buying them. By Thanksgiving they were getting harder to find. When I went to Vegas for Christmas my sister-in-law and I walked by an Ugg store and I told her if they had the shoes I had been looking at I would buy them. The store was sold out. I was thinking that my time had come and gone. There were ones that were very similar but were Knit and this morning amazon let me know that those ones were no longer available either. I did one more Google search for the ones that I had wanted all along and Cabela's came up. I thought that was interesting. So I called the Cabela's in Lehi and sure enough they had one pair in black in my size. I asked them to hold them for Char and I told them I would be in this afternoon. I got there, tried them on and was still afraid I would have buyers remorse but after all this I could't leave them there. Plus, I have Christmas Money. Dugan and I went to the register and when the lady rang them up. They came up $20.00 less then they had been marked. Today was a lucky day in the world of shoe shopping. I am very excited to wear my Winter Flip Flops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment