Thanks for all the love and support dear friends of mine.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Lessons Learned asking for a Prayer
School is out and the most emotional part is on it's way. Grades!!! There is nothing more frustrating then attending every class and spending hours studying for test to only see an average grade. This is where my feelings about the public school system come out. I am the perfect attendance girl. I NEVER miss classes (even though I went to sleep only 3 hours before my morning class starts I'm still there.) I learn ssssoooo much in all of my classes but something bad happens 2 or 3 times a semester in my classes its the "T" word. I get A's on all my assignments but when the word "Test" comes up I become a crazy person. No.. really my test anxiety is ssssoooo bad. It has gotten worse this semester due to the pressure of applying for Grad school. I don't mean to complain it's just so frustrating. But I will take this as a learning experience for life. These are the things that will make me a better teacher in my future. I have never learned the way everyone else does. I can't prove myself the way others can but I have Passion and endurance. I truly believe that because of my struggles with the school system I will be a better and more understanding teacher. "I Charlotte promise to do everything in my power to help a student succeed even if it means that I must learn how to do things 5 different ways so that I can teach them no matter how many times the say they don't understand." Oh and there will defiantly be points for just showing up. It is funny how I can be an average student with average grades but be called a genies. I'm not sure how that works. My application for Grad school is due the beginning of January. I ask for your prayers that the director and dean of the program will see my portfolio and not focus on my avg. grades.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good job, Char Bar. Hang in there. You do great, I understand the test anxiety. And you are so right, it will only make you stronger!
ReplyDelete