Thursday, March 4, 2010

Really???

I know I haven't posed for a bit and this Blog seems a little negative but if you want to read all the wonderful things go read the Friendly Frehner's because this is not it. Sssoooo I am pissed. I always tell myself I would be happier if I weighed less or wore a smaller size. Ok I know you are all thinking. I am 5'7" wear a size 6 or 28-29 what am I complaining about. Well you see I strive for something called perfection and I do have a little weight to loose. I realize I will never have my "High School" Body back and I will probably never weigh less then 130lbs but I want to be hot and sexy. So at the end of January I started working out a LOT lets say 2 or 3 hours a day for the first two weeks. Ok then life set in and I realized that I needed to balance my time better with school. So 1 hour a day 7 days a week. Well I am here to tell you. Mentally I have been feeling pretty good and I think I look a little different but NO change in weight and No change in Measurements. I am sssooo Frustrated. I try and eat as healthy as possible and given I am under a ton of pressure and stress about grad school, but really? NOTHING!!! I don't believe in Binge Dieting, and I am to smart to consider diet pills, anorexia and bulimia. Not that the thought doesn't cross my mind that I would like to throw up after eating something I probably shouldn't have. Don't worry I never would I know it is bad for your teeth and in all honesty I would rather have a few extra pounds then look like I am part of the walking dead not to mention how much it screws up you insides. I am Frustrated. I feel like the things that are really important to me right now are out of my control. I can't control if I get into Grad School and now I can't even loss weight. Well there it is I have my butts and gutts class in 15 min so I better go. Any words of Advice would be much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Working out everyday is too much hun! Be gentle with yourself. Work it down to more than 5 days a week. Change what you are doing. Look at what you are eating. Are you eating enough? Please let go of your perfection. It can't be achieved. That is why God sent His son to atone for our sins and shortcomings. Love the body you have while striving for the body you want. Believe me. It is difficult but if you don't you will drive yourself mad! Love you!

    "If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price." ~Author Unknown

    ReplyDelete