I have noticed over the past few weeks that Summer Char is pretty different then School year Char. Neither one is better then the other just different.
School year Char is academically stressed and is very busy doing things her heart truly desires but it is constant and takes a little toll on her.
Summer Char is fun, playful, full of love, preparing homemade breakfast, lunch and dinner at home everyday, love's sitting around doing whatever with her husband everyday after work with the idea of homework no where to be found, spending time with those who may have felt a little neglected the past 9 month, and pretty much all and all having a life.
I have some fun days and some funny thought that I have felt like sharing so this is my new place to put all those random ramblings. Hopefully it will be fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment