Friday, June 4, 2010

Dish Don't you know

So I called Dish today to cancel our service. They asked me why and I said because I had moved to a north facing apartment and that I liked there service but could no longer use it do to the North facing apartment. Conversation goes as follows. dp will stand for Dish person.

dp- Well we can give you a less expensive plan.
char- uumm its not the cost it is the fact I have no place to put the dish because my apartment faces north
dp- so you would like to cancel
char - yes!
dp- you will have to pay the prorated rated amount for the remaining months.
char- I don't understand why I have to pay to cancel when you are the one who can't provide the service (because it has to face the south)
dp- I'm sorry there is nothing I can do
char - ok again I don't understand why I have to pay for a service that can't be provided to me.
dp- You can still cancel it will just cost the prorated rate.
char- I hung up

Really? Really? I will Never consider dish again unless I move into a place that has a north,south,east, and west side.

No comments:

Post a Comment