Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Jiffy Lube no good
I just have to vent for a minute. I have been taking my car to the Saturn Dealership for 10 years. As most of you know the Saturn company is no longer with us. My A/C has been blowing but the air isn't cold. I needed an oil change and my what I thought was my A/C charged. Well I got there told them what I needed. They had me go set in there totally over A/C room. I was freezing. About a half hour later they came and got me and had me go over to there computer where they totally tried to hassle me. At Saturn I just went in and they did the basic oil change for my for a reasonable price. Jiffy Lube told me I should be using the 70.00 oil because my car was high milage. WHAT? If my car is getting old why on earth would I put that type of money into the every three month oil change. Then they wanted to fix this filter, and that plug. Then they told me about the A/C and that was a complicated story too. Well I left spending over 50.00 and they didn't even do anything to my A/C. "Whatever! I will find a place where they don't try and squeeze every penny out of me and don't profile me because I am a smart women not some dumb blond. I wont fall for your tricks." Oh and I told them that out loud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment