Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Awesome Suprise

So my BFF Carrie asked me if I was busy on Wednesday. I mean I am always busy but of course I wanted to play. Sssooo today my friend Carrie came to pick me up right after I got out of school. She had a suprise for me, Early Birthday gift. We drove down and after getting a little confused by the directions found the place. SWEET are you kidding me. It was an Awesome fitness place and Carrie had signed ups up for a Pole Dancing Toning class. SO AMAZING!!! At first I was very unsure of my ability to do it. I mean I work out lots and all but I mean this is a whole different story. I was IMPRESSED with myself and SUPER IMPRESSED with my friend. I mean she is super Strong. I loved doing the headstands with the poll and climbing up it. It was all just so fun. After class Carrie and I were headed out when we heard that the Zumba teacher was running late. PERFECT opportunity for my friend Carrie (since she is trained) to step in and rock it. She is so good. The other teacher got there after a few songs and Carrie and I left. It was all so invigorating. I can't wait to go again. Plus they teach other classes that are so different then anything I have ever done. I think I just found something I might just be addicted to. We thought we would find a place to grab some dinner and we saw Cafe Rio which is always a great place. After checking my Purse. Guess what I found. Enough stamps for a FREE MEAL!!! So we got a grilled chicken salad to share and this mint limeade we saw as our drink. Food was great and for a girl who really only drinks water and milk the drink was a little sweet but nice and refreshing. Such a fun girls night. Best part is Carrie got me a 5 stamp pass so we get to do it again and again and again and again. Thanks Carrie for making is so Wonderful. I love hanging out with you and can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment