Saturday, March 5, 2011
Singing in the Car
I LOVE to sing in the car. Sometimes I sing along to music and other times I just turn off the radio and Sing at the top of my lungs whatever songs come to mind. So today I had to run up to the school after work to pick up one of my text books that I needed that I had left there. Not that any of that information is important to my story but you all know I am wordy.) I was stopped at a red light when I looked over and saw this girls totally getting into the song she was singing. I tried not to stare but it was funny to watch someone else sing in there car. Then I had the idea to turn on the radio hoping she was sing to the radio and I could figure out what station. I turned on my radio and after trying two preset buttons I found it. I couldn't help form laughing. I was watching her lips and listening to the song. Totally made my day. Snaps for all my wonderful fellow car singers out there. Keep up the great work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Reminds me of the time I saw a guy with drum sticks in his car hitting his dashboard while he drove. Now that takes talent...
ReplyDelete