Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Morning

I LOVE Sunday mornings. I am sure later in life with trying to get kids ready and out the door this will surly change but as for now. I love getting up early with plenty of time even though church is at 9:00. I love being able to prepare myself a little mentally for church. I try and read the lessons and look over what will be studied in Sunday School and Relief Society. I really love to treat church as my true "Sunday School" I have been in college for almost 9 years now and I am a pretty good student if I do say so myself. I NEVER miss class and I try to take lots of notes and participate in discussion. I think this is why I feel that this is how it should be when I go to church. Anyway back to Sunday morning before church. I often wake up with overwhelming gratitude when I think back to the week before and see how much I have accomplished in just a week. I guess what I want to say is you get out of things what you put into them. I believe that when we make the changes that are needed to have moments of peace the Lord will provide that peace if we just ask. I am grateful for my Sunday mornings to reflect on the week and feel peace.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this little bit of insight into your life. Very uplifting!

    ReplyDelete