Friday, March 4, 2011

Good Friday morning friends. I have a few thoughts.


Big O says NO
So last week during the process of registering my car I found out that I needed four new tires. Ok so I headed to Big O and got four new tires on Friday Feb 25th. You see on Wed. March 2nd I heard on the radio that Big O Tires was having a sale. Buy 2 get two FREE, so I called them up to find out what they could do to price adjust (EVERYWHERE ELSE HAS A TIME FRAME 7 days, 14 days) Nope they said sorry its a sale and you missed it by a few days. Awesome, so I could have saved $120.00 if I would have waited a week. That is a lot of money to a College student or to anyone for that matter. I guess sometimes timing is off but I was still bummed that they were so rude about it.

RAIN you gave me the chills
Yesterday for a class I had a walking tour in the avenues. Mother nature played a mean joke and when we left the house the sky was clear. Half way to my teachers house it started to rain. After an hour and a half of walking in the rain. I was soaked through. I did what I could to try and dry after getting back to the school but I have had chills ever since. Not Cool mother nature, Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment