You all know i am random.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Totally Random
So I am about to go and finish getting ready for school when I was sitting here rubbing my eyes. I'm a girls who enjoys make up. Not because I feel that I have to wear it but I like it. I was blessed with Blond hair (i say blessed because it's not a big deal if I forget to shave because I can hardly see it anyway, I have never had to color it and sometimes I have blond moments that make life fun) which has provided me with blond eye lashes. Anyway I love how even if it is a short story I have a tangent that is informative but a tangent none the less. So when I do my make up light I still wear mascara, otherwise I can't really see my eyelashes. I just wanted to post about how good it feels to rub your eyes sometimes. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment