Monday, March 7, 2011

Sprinkles


I wanted to write down this fun memory before I forgot. So yesterday Dugan and I went over to hang out with our friends the Clarks. Their cute daughter Kate LoVe's Sprinkles. We were having Strawberry shortcake and ice cream. She liked the cake and ice cream but really just wanted green sprinkles. Her mom gave her a little bowl with a few green sprinkles in it. Kate was using her finger to eat them. I told Kate that if she ate to many sprinkles she would turn into a sprinkle. The night went on and a little while later Kate was standing in the kitchen and said, " Look I'm not a sprinkle. I didn't eat to many. I'm not a sprinkle." Carrie and I were laughing so HARD. We kept trying to stop and then would laugh again. I LOVE little Katie Bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment