Monday, March 14, 2011

Mini me had come and gone

So I realized I had wrote this but never posted it. It is from two weeks ago.

So first off no you didn't miss anything I still Don't have children of my own. But you see I have this little mini me named Emma. She is my niece and lives in Las Vegas. She was born a month before Dugan and I got married and for the year and a half Dugan and I lived in Vegas I would see miss Emma almost every week if not twice a week. I fell in LOVE with the little brown hair Blue Eye Beauty. I don't know what it was. okay maybe the fact she is adorable plays a role. Anyway I love all my little ones Cobert, Jimmy, Kaite, Liam and Lucus too but there is just somehting about my little Emma that I just can't get enough of. She came with her family (mom, dad and little brother Lucus) to UTAH this weekend. They were here for a wedding but I got to spend ALL DAY SATURDAY with this little one. I was very sad when it was time for her to leave on Sunday morning. At least I will see her again in May. Thank goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment